Tempa Spa



Temple Spa 

The other day I got this beautiful gift sent to me by  www.templespa.co.uk




As soon as I opened the box it was as if I was walking into a spa!! Honstly outstanding fragrance!! 

I am never one to use hand cream as j always forgot however I have been using this hand cream daily!!! Because it smells just beautifully! 

The room diffuser makes my whole kitchen smell like a spa! Its beautiful!! 

I love the candle and have burnt it once however I want to save it as I don't want it to run out because its so good!!

This would make an amazing mothers day present!!! Or a gift for a love one!! 

Ad/gifted 

I am in love! theses products are to die for! the litterally smell like a spa 


Comments

Post a Comment

  1. The diffuser sounds wonderful! It is a beautiful gift idea!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete

LATEST ON YOUTUBE

 


Latest on Pinterest