C H A R R L I



CHARRLI REFILL 

Hello Beautiful People! I am so excited to be sharing this post with you today! as some of you may know from posts before or if you follow my Instagram I love anything ECO Friendly and love a refill! that's why when charrli contacted me to become brand ambassador of course I had to say yes! I am going to share how it work below and then show you some amazing new items you can get ! check out website here charrli.com




I mean how amazing is that! I am so excited to go into one of the stores when I am next in London! its just a dream come true!! So I was kindly given 3 items and I can not wait to show you! I am also going to post to  my tiktok and Instagram if you want to see close up videos! 





oh my the Rhubarb washing up liquid smells amazing! I am in love! its inside a glass reusable bottle as well! It looks amazing! and when you are done all you need to do is refill or send back to charrli who will wash, clean and refill! 


Next we have some beautiful and soft reusable face pads. How cute do they look? and they are super soft! all you do is use how you would normally and after you are down just pop them into be washed! its that easy! defo saving yourself so much money using theses! and its great for the planet! 


Last but not least and one I already  have and been loving! is this eco friendly deodorant! everything about this is amazing! the main benefit of this deodorant is that is super moisturizing that I love and it smells amazing! Its also plant based and natural! another great thing is a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time! 



what's your favorite ? 





disclaimer * items gifted * no affricate links are used in this post and all opinions are my own 

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. thanks for sharing!
    love your space!!!

    https://www.itzytrendy.com/2021/12/felices-fiestas-2021.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that it is eco friendly, thanks for sharing.

    Annie,
    Annies Food Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks and keep sharing great content.

    Diana - Summer Hijab Outfit Ideas

    ReplyDelete

LATEST ON YOUTUBE

 


Latest on Pinterest