Unbeatable Places To Visit In Tenerife



unsplash-logoJulian Friedle

Hello My lovelies! I hope you are all well and having a great week of weekend!! Today's Post is going to be about my top places to visit when in Tenerife.  I visited Tenerife in Sep last year and It was just beautiful. There are so many places to visit around the little island and the views are breath taking. I am going to be telling you my top places that I think you should visit if you are planning on going to Tenerife. 

My first pick is Siam Park and I think this is a place that everyone tells you to go when visiting Tenerife.  I had an amazing day at Siam Park BUT! just to be a dower I would not say it was the BEST park I have been to like most people say, I have been to better. That being said I still had an amazing day. The ticket price was around 90 Euros and this did included a bus from our hotel to the park. I did think that the price of the park was a little bit much but I still wanted to check out the park so we paid it.

The food and drink at the park wasn't to badly priced. It was around the same as most parks you go to. The food was good and even for myself who is veggie the food was tasty. 

I would give this park a 4 our of 5






Next place on my list is a boat trip to see whales and dolphins. We booked this trips with on of the many shops around Tenerife. It was really good price for what got included. We paid around £20 each and this included lunch on broad the boat. The trip lasted most of the day but it was so worth it. We left very early in for morning and got a taxi over to the docks this only cost 8 euros for us both to get there and then the same back.  You could walk there but it would take over a hour. The trips started off by going into the sea and then it stop to let you take photos and look at the whales and dolphins. We was so lucky to see both and I have a video on my Instagram of the whales swimming next to the boat. It was amazing. After this we then got the boat over to a little spot of water where you could get out and go swimming. I did not do this because as some of you may now I hate swimming in water that I can't touch with my feet. I know I'm weird I just can't do it. The food on boat was tasty as well even if it was just rice and a roll. If you are not a veggie they did have chicken with rice.


Anyways I would say this is a 5 star


So the next place on my list is to visit Teide. Mount Teide is a volcano on Tenerife in the Canary Islands, Spain. Its 3,718-metre summit is the highest point in Spain and the highest point above sea level in the islands of the Atlantic. This place is stunning and I could not stop looking around when I was here. This was part of a day trip that we took when we was in Tenerife. 



This place is a must if going to Tenerife. 




The beaches in Tenerife are beautiful. I will list below some of the beaches we went to near our hotel. the beaches in Tenerie 'the ones we went to' were black sand beaches and they just look stunning. i got a few good photos from the beaches, one day we walked over a hour to some little rock pool that i think was beautiful I will link all the places below. 


  • Punta Blanca
  • Playa de Alcala
  • Cueva la Vaca
  • Beach Sand
  • Charco del Tancón






The oldest tree, this was a bonus to see when we was in Tenerife but I am so glade i saw it. its very beautiful and a must see if you are going to be in Tenerife. There also are a few little shops near this tree and a beautiful little town. 

I really hope you enjoyed this blog post and if you have any good places to add comment below 


Jadiee

xx






Comments

Post a Comment

  1. How cool to see black sand beaches. I've never seen those before.
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of that looks like a fantastic adventure. I've never been whale watching before, but that has to be amazing. I can only imagine! Thanks for sharing!
    AMY | LITTLE LUXE LOOKBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg! it was amazing! i loved it :D and no problem im glad you enjoyed :)

      Delete
  3. Its looks such amazing.
    I would love to visit these places

    It's Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great time. I love whale watching and being on the water.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg it was amazing! first time doing it i loved it :D

      Delete
  5. It looks so beautiful! I hadnt heard of it before and now I'm interested in going there one day
    Thanks for sharing your trip
    Loren | plaidandsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been before, but would love to go! Your pictures look amazing, and I love the sound of Whale watching, also that's a pretty great price for lunch included on the boat too!

    Chloe xx
    www.chloechats.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful places! Thank you for this travel guide!

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/03/chopard-wish-eau-de-parfum_25.html
    Giveaway MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/03/mac-velvet-teddy-lipstick-giveaway_1.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you layout your blog posts babe! This trip looks like SO much fun and you're making me crave sunshine right now!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has made my day!! Thank you :) and oh my same i need to be in the sun shine

      Delete
  9. Oh, you were so lucky to see whales! I'll have to go check out your Instagram for the video!

    Bettye
    https://fashionschlub.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i have a few videos on insta! I know im seem to be very lucky when i travel i always get to see what i want it was amazing

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Same i would be go back tomorrow if i could

      Delete
  11. I think I'd have also enjoyed the whale watching. These are pretty places to visit.

    Have a wonderful week! Xo

    http://www.glitsxgrace.com/2019/03/26/should-you-consider-love-in-your-career-choices/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Im just counting down the days till my next trip! Thanks for the comment

      Delete
  12. Your trip to Tenerife looked so fun. Great post and insight into the must places to visit while there babe. I would love to take the boat ride to see the dolphins.

    Xo,
    www.stylemefancy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg it was inctedaible! Loved every secound

      Delete
  13. I really need to visit Tenerife, it looks like such an amazing place to visit xx

    GemmaEtc.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks a lot :D

    amazing post, my friend

    NEW BRANDING POST | FINALLY MET THE YOUNIQUE.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such wonderful travel impressions :) One day I would love to see wales as well. Teneriffe sounds like an amazing travel destination!
    x Sophia from http://www.hyggefeeling.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh, whale watching would be so fun!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to see that El Drago Milenario!

    http://www.thefleamarcat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't been to Tenerife before, but heard its a nice holiday spot. Thanks much for the guide. I will visit some day.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Never been to Tenerife, but looks like a great place for adventures! really loved the Teide from the pictures! ^_^

    xoxo,
    Bri | https://www.brigitadaisy.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great recommendation.
    Thanks for sharing.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. This place looks amazing.
    I want to visit soon

    Much Love,
    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing this! Looks so nice there.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I miei zii sono stati a Tenerife in viaggio di nozze e mi han detto che è un vero paradiso!!!

    https://nettaredimiele.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Thank you for sharing. It looks stunning :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  25. I loved everthing!!

    Kisses
    www.oxifalei.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing!! Cute pics! Have a nice weekend dear!!

    ❤ Mary María Style ❤

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tenerife looks so beautiful. Thank you for sharing travelling tips, it's definitely one of the places I'd love to visit. The oldest tree is definitely something I'd love to see myself too.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful pictures!! Amazing post

    Leyraa Blog | Shop

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tenerife looks so beautiful Amazing places to visit Gorgeous pictures xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/03/s-brand-with-heart.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. All the places are lovely.. the black sand beaches are a delight
    www.stylebasket.in

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looks like you had so much fun! Really need to go to Tenerife now!

    Natalie
    http://weandno.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I haven't been to Tenerife in years, I feel like I'm going to have to book a holiday soon!

    Danielle xx
    https://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  33. The nature there looks absolutely stunning! Would like to visit this too ◡‿◡✿

    Blog de la Licorne

    ReplyDelete
  34. Tenerife looks and sounds amazing. I always love a good whale and dolphin watch trip. Thank you for sharing.

    Xx
    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'd like to go to Tenerife so much! Beautiful post, I love travel ones! ;)

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful place! I hope I'll visit one day :)

    MERI WILD BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  37. This place looks amazing!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2019/03/basics-that-are-always-on-repeat.html

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, this place is amazing!

    xoxo ♥

    Jéssica || Fashion Jacket
    www.fashionjacket.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi, Tenerife is a beautiful island, I was there long time ago, and I want to come back soon. Nice blog and pics. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete

LATEST ON YOUTUBE

 


Latest on Pinterest